Saturday, April 23, 2011

Strawberry Knit Hat


Can I just say that I seriously have the best customers EVER?  I made this knit hat (one of my, now, most popular hats next to the strawberry cupcake!) and I mentioned I would love to see a picture of her daughter in the hat.  Never, in my dreams did I imagine these amazing pictures in my inbox!!  Her family member is a photographer and takes some amazing photos!  You can find Janelle Marie Photography here to take a look at some of her amazing work!

What a doll baby!  I do love this hat on her! 

If you would like to get one of your own please contact me by email jackie_jones_68 at yahoo dot com or on my Etsy shop!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. so cuteeeee! love the strawberry hat and of course your customer is absolutely adorable! she's so cute too!!

    Im following you from the Homemakeronadime Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop!

    Susan @ http://tea-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute!! I love this! Love the cupcake one on your button, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! She's a darling :) That knitted hat looks perfect on her.

    ReplyDelete