Monday, April 11, 2011

Shark Knit Hat

Here is a hat I whipped up by request.  Apparently there is NOTHING on the web as far as a pattern so it was a bit of a challenge.  But now that I've done it I've gotten a little bit of interest I have a feeling I'll be doing it again soon.  When I do, I'll have to write up a free pattern and post it for you.  It will be my first ever pattern so I'm not sure It will be any good!?  In the meantime check out my chunky monkey wearing the shark hat I made with her "shark face" lol. So precious! These truly are some of the sweetest moments! :)  Love being a work at home mommy!!



The TP in the background is an oversight! LOL.  It's allergy season people!!

If you would like a custom knit hat please contact me through my Etsy shop or by email jackie_jones_68@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for looking! :)

3 comments: