Saturday, June 11, 2011

Precious baby in Knit PIckers Police Car Hat

When I was searching for a name for my knitted hats shop I sought help from my facebook friends.  My friend Steph won with "Knit Pickers Custom Hats".  So this was her prize!  

I think little Sophie looks amazing in it!! :)

You can now find this item in my shop and you can choose any color hat you'd like.  Just specify at checkout. If you have an idea for a custom hat please email or message me on Etsy.  I love to do custom creative work!  Thank you so much for enjoying this with me! :)

2 comments:

  1. These are the sweetest things ever! I LOVE making hats too.
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can now acquisition this account in my boutique and you can accept any blush hat you'd like. Just specify at checkout.

    Beanies

    ReplyDelete