Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thred Up Review

I tried out Thred Up for the first time and wanted to share.  Back on Earth Day I signed up for the promotion they had HERE to get one free box and I finally made a decision on which box to get.  I picked one that had mostly 4T/5T clothes and that transition well from summer to fall since Monkey is just now a perfect fit in 4T.  This is everything that was in the box! I only paid $2 to have it shipped to me! I couldn't believe all the goodies we got!!
Here is everything:
Green reversible jacket
Water Sandals
Pink Gap Cover up
7 pairs of shorts (misc brands)
1 Gap skirt
4 pairs of leggings (misc brands)

Close up of the jacket, sandals and cover up

all the shorts and skirt

stack of leggings

I was very happy with my purchase.  Granted, I did use a credit and didn't have to pay full price but even at full price it's only around $15 to have a medium flat rate box shipped to you.  For me, that would have made it around $1 per item.  Each box is different and you should find the best deal for you but a lot of the boxes have 15-20 items!  Here is a brief explanation on how the website works.  If you are a military family you can find out here about what benefits you would get.  Every bit helps!  



This review was just for fun because I enjoyed my experience.  I was not compensated for this review however if you use my referral link and sign up for a new account we will both be given a $5 credit. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I've never heard of this. Maybe I'll try it out.

    ReplyDelete