Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome Baby Lukas

This hat was handmade by me for my friend Jessica.  She has been expecting baby Lukas, her 2nd son and I have been excited for an excuse to make something creative :)  First I made this baseball but it is a little larger for fall.


Then I made this football beanie.  The felt applique is cut and sewed on by hand.


Doesn't he just look amazing?? Such a handsome little baby boy!!


You can now find these items in my shop.  If you would like me to make something custom for you I'd love the challenge! Just send me a message! Thanks for sharing with me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady, I am following now! Sorry I did not do it before. I cannot wait for you to see the hats I have made. I have not blogged about them yet but I will soon! So glad you found me!! Oh and I am hosting my first linky party on Thursday! I would love for you to join me.
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete