Friday, July 8, 2011

CFA Cow Appreciation Day 2011


 Monkey and I designed cow costumes for today's Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A.  We both got free meals for dressing up! Here is my take on DIY cow costume.  I took an old crappy t-shirt that was in my junk pile and cut out felt spots and hot glued them on.  The felt I had in my stash but it came from the Dollar Tree.  I did the same thing for her Hayden's costume only I used a white tank that we had.  I used Dollar Tree headbands and cut out felt ears and hot glued those on.  For Hayden's I added a crochet flower just for a cute touch :) Enjoy the pics!
(It's hard to take pictures of yourself lol.  Here is the best one I was able to get!)


Her face here cracks me up! It's like "C'mon mom...let's go already!"

Here is Hayden with our free meals :) Such a ham!  I'd love to see your pictures if you have any! :)

This is later tonight after an entire day with no nap...falling asleep during dinner lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment